Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Suite life II

If someone ever gave me the option to spend one night at any room in any hotel in the world, (which I'm sure nobody is crazy enough to do.. but I'm a dreamer.. So, sue me..) without any hesitation whatsoever, I would choose the Royal Suite at the Burj al Arab, Dubai. Do, I even have to explain why? These pictures speak for themselves..


The entrance to the Royal Suite


Seating area, one of many I guess..

The whole suite is fabulous, no doubt but the biggest draw for me is this fantastic, revolving and canopied  bed.. It is like something out of a fairy tale..


The fairy tale bed

With a bath tub to match..


Bubble bath time :)

Sigh.. Why am I not an over paid movie star or the daughter of an oil sheikh or an heiress of any sort, really.. Life is so unfair ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment