Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Song I'm feeling.. fünf


Now I will tell you what I've done for you 

50 thousand tears I've cried 
Screaming, deceiving, and bleeding for you 
And you still won't hear me 
Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself 
Maybe I'll wake up for once 
Not tormented...Daily defeated by you 
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom 

I'm dying again... 

(Chorus) 
I'm going under 
Drowning in you 
I'm falling forever 
I've got to break through 
I'm going under 

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies 
So I don't know what's real and what's not 
Always confusing the thoughts in my head 
So I can't trust myself anymore 

I'm dying again 

(Chorus) 

So go on and scream 
Scream at me 
I'm so far away 
I won't be broken again 
I've got to breathe 
I can't keep going under 



(Chorus) 
                                                                           - Evanescence

No comments:

Post a Comment