Sunday, August 1, 2010

Whee.. :)


One whole month where I have at least one post per day, completed. It feels awesome..

Last month I decided to dedicate more time and effort to this blog of mine that I love so much. This blog is not the most popular or successful among blogs.. Just 1 follower and 1 other person who reads my blog everyday (Thank you, whoever you are..) are pretty much an indication of that I think.. But I am not disappointed by that.. Every creation of mine, be it a blog, a poem or a home science project is dear to me whether they are loved or not, whether they are admired or not.. And I shall continue to blog simply for the love of words, for the love of writing and for the love of creating.. Cheers!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm follower #2! When do I get my free windbreaker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve.. You'll get it as soon as I reach 100 followers ;)

    ReplyDelete