Friday, August 6, 2010

I wish.. Part 7


True to my word, here is another 'I wish..' post. The movie, Aisha, starring Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol released today. The publicity campaigns for this movie have been really good.. The visuals seem really fresh and the songs are catchy.. It was also an effective campaign.. I can't wait to go catch this movie in the theaters.. I might be going tomorrow with my girl friends (It's a chick flick after all) and I hope it will live up to my expectation. (Shh.. Don't tell anyone but I'm expecting this one to be up there with Legally Blonde in my list of favorites.)

What is more exciting and of course, contributing to the hype about the movie, is the Aisha collection launched by L'oreal Paris.. The collection includes Pearl Perfect day cream, Glam Shine 6 H lip gloss, Khol Minerals, UV Perfect and Blush Minerals. I don't care much for the sun screen and day cream but I would love to get my hands on the gloss, khol and blush. All of these products used together would give the face a fresh and minimal makeup look I think, which is just the way I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment