Monday, August 9, 2010

Revelation

I wanted my last post before I left to be about my favorite person in the whole, wide world :)



When I watched this clip someone had put up on Facebook, I thought 'How foolish of the little man and the little woman.. So naive to assume that we know anything, much less everything, about the opposite sex..' But then, the little man and woman are little still and hopefully, someday they will grow up to realize how little they know about the opposite sex..

I have been with my beloved for nearly three years now and every, single day I learn something new about him. Everyday, I admire him for something new, respect him for something different and yes, occasionally get irritated or angry with him for something new too but in spite of that, at the end of every day, without fail, I fall in love with him all over again♥♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment