Blond, beautiful and fabulous Elle Woods has been my idol ever since I watched Legally Blonde during my undergraduate days. I have always wanted to be like her, smart and stylish. Five reasons why I love her-
- She wasn't scared to change gears completely and try to get into a school that was completely different from who she was for the sake of who she believed to be her true love.
- Not only did she get into the school, she showed her smarts, studied hard and got to the top of her class looking fabulous all the while.
- She was deaf to the comments of people who did not think she would do it.
- In spite of being smart, sexy and stylish, she wasn't stuck up and helped those less fortunate.
- It wasn't always her smarts that helped her, she used common sense too.. "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't kill their husbands. They just don't."
I may not kill anyone but I certainly am in the danger of killing myself soon. So, I've decided to join dance classes as soon as my hand gets better.. Me want Endorphins bigtime..