Friday, September 3, 2010

My Idol


Elle Woods

Blond, beautiful and fabulous Elle Woods has been my idol ever since I watched Legally Blonde during my undergraduate days. I have always wanted to be like her, smart and stylish. Five reasons why I love her-
  1. She wasn't scared to change gears completely and try to get into a school that was completely different from who she was for the sake of who she believed to be her true love.
  2. Not only did she get into the school, she showed her smarts, studied hard and got to the top of her class looking fabulous all the while.
  3. She was deaf to the comments of people who did not think she would do it.
  4. In spite of being smart, sexy and stylish, she wasn't stuck up and helped those less fortunate.
  5. It wasn't always her smarts that helped her, she used common sense too.. "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't kill their husbands. They just don't." 
I may not kill anyone but I certainly am in the danger of killing myself soon. So, I've decided to join dance classes as soon as my hand gets better.. Me want Endorphins bigtime..

No comments:

Post a Comment