Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I ♥ F*****ck

for their amazing collection of bags. There are two collections actually, Core and Sport with truly hip bags for Guys, Girls and both (Unisex- reminds me of Joey's line in Friends.. U-N-I-sex.. Can't say no to that.. Tee hee). The following introductory commercial starring Genelia has been airing for about a week now.



Here are some of my favorites-

The perfect girly tote, in my favorite color- Red.
Another tote with removable laptop sleeves. Perfect for work, that is if you work in a place that's not too stuffy and formal. I loved the design of this tote but didn't like any of the color combinations. This one was the most decent looking among the lot to me as Orange is another favorite color of mine.

 The messenger bag or the ubiquitous (in India) 'college' bag. Wish I had this cool one while attending college. Love the subtle color combination.
Wouldn't have minded having this cute drawstring backpack while attending college either.

This one's actually meant for guys but what can I say? I'm a bit of a tomboy at heart ;)

Check out the entire collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment