Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chow time.


I had Knorr Soupy noodles for the first time today, the Chinese Chow flavor to be precise. The noodles were really light, the flavor was good and the soup was nice and thick but some more and bigger veggies would've been nice. The concept of soupy noodles is really good since the starchy noodles thicken the soup some more and the soup gets infused into the noodles and makes them more flavorsome. It is a nice, filling meal on the whole.

Knorr soupy noodles may not be my new favorite snacks but when I'm really hungry and I want a quick, hot, complete meal, I know what I'm gonna cook..

Image from here.

This review is only my personal opinion of the product and does not represent an expert opinion. I have not been paid to review this product by any individual or organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment