Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day


Guess what my beloved and I did this Valentine's? We wrote an exam together :D That's right. There was this entrance exam that both of us wanted to write, which is held on the second Sunday of Feb. every year and this year, that just happened to be Valentine's Day. So, we couldn't celebrate as such but since my beloved decided to take the motorcycle to the exam, we rode to the exam and back. He picked me up a little distance from my house (my parents don't know about us yet), we had breakfast on the way (which he paid for) and dropped me back after the exam. It felt nice to be taken care of. Don't get me wrong.. He always tries to take care of me but I don't usually let him. I am more of an independent sort of a girl; for example, even though we've been together for almost two years now, I still insist that we split the bill when we go to restaurants (which he doesn't agree to most of the times). But today, it just felt really good to be taken care of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment