Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've been away for a long, long time.. Almost two months in fact.. I've been busy cramming for my finals and panicking.. They finally got over on the 12th and thank God for that.. I don't think I could've gone on any longer.. The schedule is so d*** stressful and exhausting.. physically and mentally, what with three consecutive days of theory exams followed by a 24 hour long practical, 4 days later and a viva the day after that.. It's a wonder any of us are still alive..
I'm not too satisfied with my performance though.. I just hope, hope, hope I can manage a first class.. Results won't be out for another 15 days and these 15 days are just a torture.. I've been having nightmares since the exams got over.. I feel like I'm walking on pins and needles.. I hope it ends well.. A first class, God please..

No comments:

Post a Comment