The terror is now giving way to an empty sort of feeling inside. I'm trying my best to fill it with catching up on my reading, watching a lot of television, surfing and of course, some work.. Two projects that are still pending.. But something is missing.. Its time now to go out into the real world.. Get a job while I apply for PhDs, prepare for my GRE.. But I feel so tired.. I don't know if I'm being lazy or its just the fear of failure that's holding me back.. Either ways, I've got to shake it off.. I shall begin by rising early and excercising a little.. Tomorrow, because I have to and after that, because I ought to.. I want to do things, be somebody again.. Regain my confidence.. As the Arien in me reminds me, "Tomorrow is another day."
Tiger Makes Up his Mind
23 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment